Breaded eggplant baked in the oven.
View in original language
- Medium eggplant slices (soak for 15 minutes with water and a spoon of vinegar, this takes the bitterness out of the eggplant) | 2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs for breading. | 1 cup
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Oregano | 1 to taste
- Black Pepper | 1 to taste
- Dry the slices and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
Dip the eggplant slices in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet, cover the slices with a drizzle of olive oil and bake in a high oven (220°C), preheated, for about 30 minutes.
- turning halfway through, or until crisp and tender.
Serve with sauces is a great snack option.
Did you like this recipe?