Breaded Chicken with Chinese Sauce
View in original language
- Greek or natural yogurt | 90 g
- Dijon Mustard | 20 g
- Diced chicken breast (3 to 5 cm) | 800 g
- Dried Basil | 5 g
- Grated unsweetened coconut | 60 g
- Panko Flour | 60 g
- Smoked paprika | 5 g
- Salt, black pepper, olive oil, fleur de sel | to taste
- soy sauce | 1 tablespoon
- Honey | 1 teaspoon
- Coconut oil | 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice | 1 teaspoon
- Chives | to taste
- Mix the mustard, yogurt, basil and a generous pinch of salt. Dip the chicken cubes in this mixture.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour (overnight is ideal).
- Preheat your oven to 220°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut, Panko, paprika, salt and pepper. Coat the cubes in this mixture and distribute them separately on the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle them all with olive oil and place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until they are cooked.
- When serving, mix the soy sauce, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice and chopped chives. Sprinkle fleur de sel on the cubes and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?