Bread with Roasted Egg
View in original language
- Bread10 unit(s)
- Eggs5 unit(s)
- Mozzarella100 g
- Ham150 g
- Oregano to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Separate 5 slices of bread and cut the middle with the help of a glass, making a hole.
- Cut 10 slices of ham the size of the bread and cut the hole in the middle.
- Cut 10 slices of cheese in the same way.
- The other 10 slices pinch in the middle, sinking. Put a drizzle of oil.
- Place the sunken slices in a pan, cover with a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. Cover with the sliced bread.
- Crack the eggs and place one in each hole.
- Pass a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt and oregano to taste.
- Bake on high heat for 15 minutes. Prick the yolk with a fork to make sure it's cooked (Just looking at it gives the impression that it's raw(