Bread with Parmesan Cheese
View in original language
- Wheat flour500 g
- Organic Dry Yeast10 g
- Sugar80 g
- Salt10 g
- Water300 ml
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Egg (to brush the bread)1 unit(s)
- Parmesan cheese (sprinkle on top) to taste
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add water until you get the dough.
- After you knead the dough add the two tablespoons of butter knead again if you need more flour add it little by little to give the point of letting go of your hand
- Let it double in volume
- In a greased shape with butter and flour you can make balls or a moth
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle light Parmesan on top to bake in the oven at 200 degrees until golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Banana to Milanese
Mini Medallion Mignon with Rosti Potatoes with Bacon
Barguette stuffed with creamy tuna easy to make