bread with guava
View in original language
- Organic Yeast | 5 g
- warm milk | 300 ml
- Oil | 1/4 cup
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Grated Cheese Pack | 1/2 unit(s)
- Guava cut into cubes | 1/2 unit(s)
- In the blender place the egg, milk, oil, sugar, grated cheese and yeast and beat well.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour with the salt.
Gradually pour the liquids into the flour mixing with a spatula, until the dough is completely homogeneous. The dough is really soft.
- Grease an approximately 25 cm x 10 cm tray with oil and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and add the guava cubes, cover with a cloth and leave to rest in a closed place for approximately 40 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200C. Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?