Bread with garlic in the oven
View in original language
- French bread or hot dog6 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise at room temperature4 tablespoon
- Margarine4 tablespoon
- Parsley1 tablespoon
- Large, crushed garlic cloves3 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese100 g
- Oregano to taste
- Place the ingredients in a bowl, except the bread and the grated cheese. Mix well until it forms a paste. And book.
- Take the loaves and make 4 to 5 diagonal cuts, but without letting the cut go all the way to the end of the loaf to still keep it together. It will be between these cuts that you will place the paste.
- With a spoon, take the garlic paste and spread it between the cuts of the loaves, one by one. If there is some garlic paste left over, then spread it over the top and sides of the buns and then sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Wrap them individually in aluminum foil and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes, and when the breads are in the oven for 10 minutes, remove them very carefully so as not to burn yourself and remove the aluminum.
- return to the oven and maintain the same temperature for another 10 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
stuffed garlic bread
Garlic bread in the oven
Best garlic bread 🧄