View in original language
- wheat flour | 3 cup
- 1 envelope of dry yeast | 1 g
- eggs | 2 unit(s)
- 1 and 1/2 cup warm milk | 1 cup
- 1 cup is 1/2 of sugar | 1 cup
- 1/2 cup oil | 1 cup
- salt | 1 tablespoon
- 2 packet grated cheese | 2 unit(s)
- In a bowl put the wheat flour and the yeast mix very well and set aside.
- In the blender: put the milk, eggs, oil, sugar, salt and grated cheese, hit everything in the blender for five minutes.
- Then put it in the bowl that is reserved for mixing in the blender, mix very well and let it rest for 40 minutes or an hour.
- Then bake at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 🔴 Remembering that the dough gets a little soft.
Did you like this recipe?