Blender pepperoni pizza
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- tablespoons of olive oil | 4 tablespoon
- tablespoon of sugar | 1 tablespoon
- spoon (coffee) salt | 1 coffee spoon
- cup (tea) of warm milk | 1 cup
- fresh yeast tablet (15g) | 15 g
- cups (tea) of wheat flour | 1 cup
- Oil and wheat flour for greasing | 1 g
- Coverage | 0 g
- tablespoons of ready-made tomato sauce | 4 tablespoon
- cup (tea) grated mozzarella cheese | 1 cup
- Sliced pepperoni sausage slices | 2 unit(s)
- sliced onion | 1 unit(s)
- Green olives | 8 unit(s)
- Oregano | 0 to taste
- Beat the egg, oil, sugar, salt, milk and yeast in a blender until smooth.
Add the flour and beat for another 1 minute. If necessary, add more milk.
- Pour into a greased and floured 30cm diameter pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 20 minutes.
Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread the tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and onion over the pasta.
- Return to the preheated medium oven for another 15 minutes. Remove, decorate with the olives, sprinkle with oregano and serve.
Did you like this recipe?