Blender fiber bread
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Warm water | 2 cup
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Organic yeast - sachet | 1 unit(s)
- Brown sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Chia | 2 tablespoon
- Oregano | 2 coffee spoon
- Oat flour | 1 cup
- Heat the water on the fire.
- Turn the oven to 180° and preheat.
- With the warm water, activate the yeast, mixing it with the sugar and adding the water. Mix well and set aside.
- In the blender place the rest of the water, the oil, the oatmeal, the wheat and the salt. Beat for a minute.
- Remove from the blender and transfer to a bowl, add the yeast and the chia and oregano mix.
- Grease the mold with oil and flour.
- Place the mixture in the mold and oven for approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, unmold.
- Tip: serve with jellies, cottage cheese or olive oil.
Did you like this recipe?