View in original language
- Medium Bergamots | 4 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Peel 2 of the bergamots and keep 2 with the skin, washing the latter well.
- Remove all the seeds, cutting all the fruits in half horizontally to gain access to them.
- Blend the bergamots with the oil, sugar and eggs in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix the cream formed in the blender, the sifted flour and mix well.
- Add the yeast and incorporate slowly.
- Pour into small cupcake/muffin tins and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Use the bergamot leaves to decorate.
Did you like this recipe?