Beef jerky burger with peanuts, garlic and cachaça - recipe created in Sergipe
View in original language
- Dry meat | 1 kg
- Roasted Peanuts | 300 g
- Leek | 300 g
- Butter | 4 tablespoon
- Cachaça | 20 ml
- Curd cheese | 600 g
- Lettuce | to taste
- Tomato | to taste
- Burger buns | 6 unit(s)
- Divide the jerky into two equal portions. (reserve 1)
- Place one of the parts in a container with water and leave it in the fridge for 48 hours. Change the water every 8 hours. Drain the water and pass the meat through the grinder.
- Cook the other half of the meat in the pressure cooker, desalt and shred.
- Join the two parts mixing until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
- Model in a circular shape with a thickness of 2 cm. (You can use your hands or a stainless steel rim) Reserve.
- Cut the leek into thin slices. Melt the butter in a pan, sauté the garlic, add the roasted peanuts and cachaça. Reserve
- Grill the burgers on the skillet, griddle or grill for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Cut the cheese curds and strips and melt in a skillet or griddle.
- Assemble the buns with lettuce and tomato, add the hamburger, the curd cheese and finish with the leek and peanut stew.
This recipe takes us on a trip to the State of Sergipe. There, peanuts are intangible heritage and part of the culture. I visited the plantations and saw the importance of this product for the economy. Another recipe from the Traveling project in the Brazilian hamburger.
Watch the video on the channel Viajante no hamburger Brasileiro on YouTube!
Did you like this recipe?