View in original language
- Beef muscle, cut into cubes | 1 kg
- Salt | 10 g
- Black pepper | 10 g
- Onion cut into cubes | 250 g
- Carrots, diced | 1 unit(s)
- Coarsely chopped garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped celery stalk | 1 unit(s)
- White wine | 100 ml
- Olive oil | 100 ml
- Asterix Potatoes, peeled and halved | 300 g
- Water | 1 l
- Parsley and chives, chopped | 50 g
- Beaten eggs | 5 unit(s)
- Homemade breadcrumbs (good quality stale bread, grated) | 300 g
- Oil | 1 l
- Large pan | 1 unit(s)
- In a container place the muscle, salt, black pepper, onion, carrot, garlic, celery, white wine and mix. Store in the fridge for 24 hours.
- The next day, separate the meat from the marinade and set aside.
- In a pressure cooker, brown the meat well with the oil. Add the meat marinade and stir well until the vegetables are golden brown, about 5 minutes. If necessary, add a little water.
- Add the potato and water and cook under pressure for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and place in a container. In the bowl, knead with your hands until it forms a uniform dough.
- Add the parsley and chives and knead again, mixing everything together.
- Roll into balls to make the croquette.
- For breading: dip the dumplings in the beaten eggs.
- Dip in breadcrumbs one by one and set aside.
- Let the oil heat up well.
- Fry the dumplings 3 at 3 for 2 minutes.
- Dry them well and serve.
Did you like this recipe?