Bean cake stuffed with sautéed cabbage
View in original language
- Feijoada500 g
- Fine cassava flour250 g
- sour starch1 tablespoon
- breadcrumbs for breading to taste
- Oil for frying to taste
- bacon200 g
- Cabbage2 to taste
- Garlic2 to taste
- Beat the beans with meats and everything in the blender, set aside.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and brown the garlic. Pour in the beaten beans and adjust the salt.
- Stirring constantly, gradually add the manioc flour and cook until it leaves the bottom of the pan.
- Let it cool, add the sprinkle and work the dough until it's very smooth.
- Take portions of dough, mold balls, open in the palm of your hand and fill. Close tightly and roll the ball again.
- Dip in breadcrumbs, fry in hot oil until golden.
- Let it rest on absorbent paper and serve with chili sauce.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chocolate cake with chocolate syrup.
Sorrentino with Pesto Sauce