View in original language
- Bread without crust | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Ham | 250 g
- Mozzarella | 300 g
- Tomato | 0 to taste
- Oregano | 0 to taste
- Mayonnaise | 4 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 0 to taste
- Grease the mold with mayonnaise, place the first layer of bread.
- Add the tomato sauce and add the cream to your liking. I'll put it on until it becomes creamy, and I'll mix it
- Spread the sauce on top of the buns carefully without soaking so the bread doesn't get soggy.
- Put a layer of ham, one of mozzarella add the tomato and oregano
- Add another layer of bread and another layer of sauce.
- And another layer of ham, mozzarella, tomato and oregano
- Add another layer of mozzarella and oregano
- Bake for 15 minutes for the mozzarella to melt, being careful not to burn the bottom.
Did you like this recipe?