Barguette stuffed with creamy tuna easy to make
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Margarine1/2 cup
- Salt1/2 teaspoon
- Gem2 unit(s)
- Water2 tablespoon
- Mix all ingredients and place in round molds. Or boat of your choice
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Arrange the discs on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated medium oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Unmold carefully
- Stuff according to your preference. You can use: tuna cream with olives, cream cheese, heart of palm cream, ham cream, shrimp cream. We opted for tuna with sour cream
- Cherry tomato basil leaves to garnish