In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Oat Flour | 150 g
- Corn Starch | 20 g
- Butter | 40 g
- Culinary Sweetener | 3 tablespoon
- Cinnamon Powder | 2 tablespoon
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 100 ml
- Banana | 2 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- In a bowl, mash the bananas until they become a puree. Then add the butter, xylitol and egg and mix.
Gradually add the flour, cornstarch and milk and mix.
- Finally, put the cinnamon powder and mix a little more, then add the baking powder.
Bake in cupcake molds for 20 minutes in a 180 degree oven.
- To finish you can sprinkle with icing sugar and cinnamon or just cinnamon.
Did you like this recipe?