View in original language
- Bacon (chopped)1 tablespoon
- Margarine1 dessert spoon
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Banana Caturra (sliced)1 unit(s)
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Oregano to taste
- Cassava Flour1/2 cup
- In a non-stick frying pan, put the chopped bacon and margarine and fry well.
- I broke two eggs and put it on top of the already fried bacon after the whites were very white, I put the cockatiel banana cut into slices (very ripe banana) on top, I threw oregano on top and the salt.
- I pierced the yolks with a spoon and sautéed after the banana started to fall apart, I added half a cup of manioc flour (200 ml cup) and stirred very well.
- After the cassava flour was toasted, I turned off the heat.
- A mixture for those with a keen palate, as it has the contrast in flavor between the sweetness of the banana and the saltiness of the other ingredients.
- To accompany a black coffee 🥰
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Tuna tartare with avocado