View in original language
- Dwarf Bananas2 unit(s)
- Oat flakes1 cup
- Raisins or 70% chocolate to taste
- Mash the banana with a fork and mix it with the oatmeal, heat the oven to high heat.
- Place spoonfuls of the dough on a greased baking sheet. Some bananas may be overripe, others larger, if you think the dough is still soft (when the spoon drops it spreads too much) add a little more oatmeal.
- Finish with raisins or chocolate to decorate. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the pan and let cool on a wire rack. Serve immediately after cooling or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Creamy Corn Cake 🌽
Banana and oat cookies