View in original language
- oat bran1 cup
- oat flakes1 cup
- unsweetened cocoa powder2 tablespoon
- baking powder1 tablespoon
- eggs4 unit(s)
- Raisins1 cup
- coconut oil or olive oil1/4 cup
- Beat in the blender: eggs, bananas, raisins and oil. Place the oatmeal, oat flakes, cocoa and yeast in a bowl.
- Add what was beaten in the blender into the bowl and mix well. Grease a mold with oil and oatmeal. pour the dough Preheat the oven and bake at 180° Makes one medium cake or 9 Cupcakes. Baking time depends on the oven. On average 25 to 30 minutes
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like