View in original language
- Banana cockatiel | 3 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Oat flakes | 2 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Brown sugar | 1 cup
- Chocolate chips | 1 cup
- Margarine | 3/4 cup
- In the mixer, place the eggs, sugar, margarine. Beat until smooth. Add the mashed bananas and mix. Reserve.
- In a bowl, place the oats, flour, salt and yeast. Mix well.
- Add the liquid mixture. When it is homogeneous, add the drops.
- Pour into a greased and floured shape, bake at 180 degrees for +- 55 min.
- * After 30 minutes in the oven, make sure the cake is golden and test it with a toothpick until it comes out almost clean.
Did you like this recipe?