Baked Potato with Cheese and Bacon
View in original language
- Potatoes300 g
- Bacon200 g
- Mozzarella cheese100 g
- Seasonings0 to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them so they are plump.
- In a boiling pot, place the potatoes to cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes, season to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, place the potatoes to bake, until golden.
- Grate mozzarella on top, add the chopped bacon, return to the oven for another 10 minutes, then remove and you can serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Potato and Bacon Soup.
Baked Potato with Cheddar
potato with cheese
Cheese bread with bacon