Baked potato (stuffed potato)
View in original language
- Large Potatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Diced Bacon | 100 g
- grated mozzarella | 100 g
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast | 1/2 kg
- Chopped and seeded tomatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Minced garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Thread of olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Smoked paprika | to taste
- Black Pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Coriander | to taste
- Cream cheese | to taste
- Diced Butter | 30 g
- Wash the potatoes well and pat dry.
Then cover the potatoes with aluminum foil and take it to the preheated oven at 200°c for 1h30 or until they are very soft.
In a frying pan, put the bacon to fry, leave it very crispy.
In a pan, add the oil and sauté the onion and garlic.
Then add the tomato, sauté.
Add the shredded chicken, stir well and add the seasonings to taste.
Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Cut the already baked potatoes in half and remove all the potato core.
Mix the potato core into the chicken.
- Place a cube of butter inside each potato.
- Add the chicken, bacon and cream cheese to the potato, make layers as you prefer.
Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes until the cheese melts.
Did you like this recipe?