View in original language
- Potatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Black Pepper | to taste
- Peel the potatoes and separate them from the skins in another container.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and place in a rectangular shape.
- Season the potatoes with olive oil, salt, oregano and black pepper.
- Place in the oven at 230-250°C
- Wait about 25 minutes, if it's still a little raw, wait a little longer.
- serve in containers
Did you like this recipe?