Baked Brazillian Doughnut
Receita pra quem ama bolinho de chuva mas não gosta de fritura. Pode fazer assado no forno ou na Ayer frier. Read more
View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar8 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder1 teaspoon
- Milk (or almond/oat milk)160 ml
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Melted margarine1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and separate the silicone muffin tins. I used 12 shapes.
- In a bowl, mix the wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon powder (if using).
- In another bowl, mix the milk, eggs and melted margarine.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Using an ice cream scoop or two spoons, place portions of the batter into the cavities of the muffin pan, filling about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cupcakes are golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly before unmolding.
- Dip the baked dumplings while still hot in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon to add an additional touch of flavor.