View in original language
- Cashew Nut Flour | 90 g
- Chickpea flour | 50 g
- Golden flaxseed flour | 20 g
- Psyllium | 10 g
- Xanthan Gum | 5 g
- Pink salt | 5 g
- Organic Yeast | 6 g
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Warm Water | 110 ml
- Coconut Nectar | 3 tablespoon
- Cocoa Powder | 2 tablespoon
- Pass all the dry ingredients through a sieve!
- In a deep bowl, place the sifted flours, and make a hole in the center!
- In a small bowl, mix the warm water, olive oil, salt, coconut nectar and yeast.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flours!
- Now add the eggs, one by one!
- Place in a bowl and let it ferment for 2 hours.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Transfer the bread dough to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper!
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees. Then reduce the temperature to 180, and leave for another 10 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test! Remove and let cool before leaving!
Did you like this recipe?