View in original language
- Arboreal rice | 300 g
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Glass Dry White Wine | 1 unit(s)
- Vegetable broth | 500 ml
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Tuscan sausage without skin | 1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella rectangles for stuffing | 20 unit(s)
- Beaten eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs for breading | to taste
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Grated Parmesan | 100 g
- quick risotto
Saute onion in oil. When perfuming, add the previously chopped sausage and let it cook.
Then add the rice, salt, and flavor with the wine. Let the alcohol evaporate.
Once this is done, add ladles of broth until the rice is al dente. Add the parmesan.
- Rolling the Arancini
Spread a spoonful of warm risotto on the palm of your hand and place the cheese squares. Close the arancini so that the cheese is completely inside.
Dip in beaten egg, not breadcrumbs. Deep-fry in very hot oil. Frying is very fast.
- Serve while still hot so the mozzarella is sizzling.
- Pepper jelly, guava or even a girl's finger pepper sauce will be welcome.
Did you like this recipe?