View in original language
- desalted cod500 g
- Olive oil1/2 l
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic3 unit(s)
- Green Smell1 unit(s)
- In a large skillet, let all the water dry.
- When there is no more water, add the oil and stir until incorporated.
- Add the sliced onion and leave until it is transparent, without browning.
- Turn off the heat, squeeze the three cloves of garlic and add the bunch of finely chopped green smell
- Place in a bowl with a lid and cover with oil.
- Serve with toast or Italian bread.