Vegetable salad with tuna
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pickled frozen vegetables | 300 g
- Natural solid tuna | 1 can(s)
- Natural yogurt | 0.5 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Clove | 0.25 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Green Smell | to taste
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, olive oil, well-crushed garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Defrost the vegetable selection and remove excess liquid. Place in a bowl and add the tuna. Mix well and season with salt.
- Throw in the yogurt sauce and mix well. Sprinkle green smell.
- Tip: you can use light mayonnaise instead of yogurt (there's no need for olive oil).
Did you like this recipe?