Valencian Seafood Paella
View in original language
- Cambucu fish | 2 kg
- Pink Shrimp 11/15 | 1 kg
- Shrimp 7 beards | 1 kg
- Mussel | 1 kg
- Squid | 1 kg
- Octopus | 1 kg
- Arborio rice or Bomba rice or white rice | 2 kg
- Red and Yellow Peppers | 1 kg
- White wine bottle | 750 ml
- Olive oil or oil | 300 ml
- Turmeric | 25 g
- Onion | 500 g
- Garlic | 100 g
- Tomato sauce | 300 g
- Salt and pepper to taste | 50 g
- Make a vegetable broth, let it boil, cook the octopus in this broth until the fork cures it. If the shrimp has shells, wash and make a forest (bake it in the oven and put it in the broth). Ready strain, this will be your base sauce to pull the paella.
Heat the pan, add the oil, onion and garlic and let it sauté a little.
- Cut half of the pepper into cubes and add. saute
- Add the rice, stir well and add the wine little by little.
- Now add the strained broth little by little.
- Add the saffron and stir until cooked, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the squid and mussels
- Add the prawns 7 beards
- Pre-roasted the pink shrimp, the fish fillet and the people in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Always add a little sauce. Now finish with the peppers slices, fish slices, pink shrimp and the octopus in the middle. Leave a little more on the fire to form the burnt at the bottom of the pan (socorrat).
Did you like this recipe?