Tuna Escondidinho with Cassava
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Boiled Cassava | 100 g
- Natural solid tuna | 3 tablespoon
- Light cottage cheese | 1 tablespoon
- Butter | 0.5 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 1 tablespoon
- Remove the central thread from the cassava and mash the cassava as soon as it finishes cooking, while it is still hot. Add the butter and a little salt. Mix well.
- Mix the tuna with the cheese.
If you want, you can use green smell as a seasoning.
- In a small dish or pan, place the tuna, cover with the mashed cassava and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Take 5 minutes in the airfryer.
- Enjoy!!!! It's delicious and healthy!
Did you like this recipe?