Tuna Crudo with Crenolate and Burrata
View in original language
- Fresh tuna | 100 g
- Haitian lemon zest | to taste
- Sicilian lemon zest | to taste
- Burrata Cream | 2 teaspoon
- Reduced red wine | 100 ml
- Glucose | 1 teaspoon
- Fleur de sel | to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | to taste
- Yellow cherry tomatoes and sprouts for garnish | to taste
- Black pepper to taste | to taste
Cut the tuna into strips about half a centimeter thick. Assemble the tuna on the plate and season with lemon boy, a drizzle of olive oil and finish with fleur de sel and burrata cream as in the photo.
Mix glucose with red wine and reduce over low heat until nape consistency. Remove from heat and let cool.
Garnish with the sauce and also with the cherry tomatoes.
Good appetite ❤️
Did you like this recipe?