Tucunaré Fish Moqueca
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Tucunaré fish in fresh fillet5 unit(s)
- Coconut milk2 unit(s)
- Palm oil2 tablespoon
- Yellow bell pepper2 unit(s)
- Red Bell Pepper2 unit(s)
- Tomato4 unit(s)
- Finely chopped medium bunch coriander1 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Bahian seasoning to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Garlic5 unit(s)
- Olive oil for sautéing to taste
- Cut the peppers and tomatoes into slices
- Sauté the garlic with the onion in olive oil
- Add the coconut milk, palm oil and a cup of water and the other seasonings, stir well and let it thicken for three minutes.
- After this period, place a layer of peacock bass and a layer with the tomatoes and peppers, distributing it in two or three layers.
- Finish with cilantro and cook over medium heat for 0:35 minutes or until cooked completely.
- Serve with fresh rice