Tilapia with cassava puree
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Manioc | 200 g
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Salt and black pepper | to taste
- Diced Tilapia | 200 g
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Sesame | to taste
- Cut the tilapia into cubes, season with lemon, black pepper and salt and grill in the pan
- In the meantime, cook the cassava until soft.
- Mash the cassava, season with salt and black pepper, add butter and serve on a plate
- Place the tilapia over the cassava puree and finish with sesame seeds and serve with salad
Did you like this recipe?