Tilapia in banana leaf papilote with black rice and pout pepper sauce
View in original language
- Black rice200 g
- Tilapia or Saint Peter300 g
- Chili pepper100 g
- cherry tomato100 g
- Cassava150 g
- Red onion100 g
- Pementa Cambuci or green pepper100 g
- Garlic10 g
- Olive oil30 g
- Pepper powder2 g
- Salt to taste15 g
- Banana leaf only one leaf1 kg
- Put the black rice to cook (you can use a pressure cooker) for 15 minutes.
- Season the fillets with garlic, salt, olive oil and black pepper powder. Reserve
- Cut with a knife or mandoline the slices of manioc, red onion. Cambuci peppers or chili slices with the knife.
- Open the aluminum foil, place a piece of the banana leaf on top. Add the fish, place the raw manioc over the fillet, then the pepper or paprika and finish with the red onion and more seasonings and olive oil.
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the fish. Bake in the oven at 180° for about 7 minutes.
- Make the pout pepper sauce by hitting the blender or mixer with olive oil, salt and garlic until creamy. Note Leave two for decoration.
- Making the cherry tomatoes. Place on a baking sheet in the oven with olive oil, garlic and red onion. Bake with the fish.
- Plating. Take a circular rim or a ramekin, put the rice, press it and turn it on the plate. Take the fish from the counter and only take off the foil, leaving the banana leaf and place it on the plate along with the fish. Finish with the pepper sauce on the side and place the roasted tomatoes next to the fish. Enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Tilapia baked in banana leaf with rustic potatoes
Black rice with pupunha MasterChef Fogaça recipe