Sweet and Sour Salmon Poke
View in original language
- Fresh Salmon | 400 g
- Japanese cucumber | 1 unit(s)
- Chickpeas | 1/2 cup
- Japanese rice | 1/2 cup
- Mango | 1/2 unit(s)
- Avocado | 1 unit(s)
- Rice Vinegar | 2 tablespoon
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Honey | 1 tablespoon
- Shoyu | 3 tablespoon
- Pepperoni Pepper | 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Ginger | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Cook Japanese rice according to package instructions.
- Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the honey, soy sauce and pepperoni. Cut the salmon into cubes and mix in this sauce. Place the salmon on one side of the pan with parchment paper.
- On the other side of the pan, place the chickpeas, seasoned with salt, black pepper and olive oil. Put everything in the oven to bake at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and place in a sieve in a bowl. Add plenty of salt and let the order dehydrate for 15 minutes. Then rinse with water to remove excess salt.
- Heat a pan with the rice vinegar, sugar and 3 more tablespoons of water. Let the accusing dissolve. Drizzle the cucumber with this mixture, set aside.
- In a bowl make a bed of rice. Add the roasted salmon, roasted chickpeas, diced avocado, sliced mango and seasoned cucumber.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing soy sauce, squeezed lemon and grated fresh ginger. Drizzle the poke with the sauce and serve.
Did you like this recipe?