spaghetti with mussels
View in original language
- Mussels400 g
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Large onion1 unit(s)
- Fresh cream2 tablespoon
- Dry white wine125 ml
- Chopped parsley or cilantro to taste
- Salt and pepper and pepperoni to taste
- Pasta cooked al dente600 g
- Season the mussels with salt, black pepper and reserve
- Melt the butter in a deep heatproof skillet, sautéing the onion for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the cream and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the mussels and wine, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the ready-made macaroni to the pan, slowly mix the mussels with the sauce and let it taste for another 2 minutes.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle the parsley/cilantro on top
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
spaghetti with chicken
Spaghetti with clams (cockles)