Shrimp with potatoes
View in original language
- Potato4 unit(s)
- Shrimp800 g
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan100 g
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour2 tablespoon
- Milk500 ml
- Sicilian lemon zest1 unit(s)
- Chopped green smell to taste
- Cut 4 potatoes into slices and cook in salted water. Season 500 grams of shrimp with the juice of 1 lemon, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan, as soon as it melts, add 2 tablespoons of wheat flour, as soon as it foams, add 500 ml of milk and stir non-stop.
- Season the sauce with a pinch of salt, black pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Leave it on the fire until it thickens
- Intersperse the already cooked potatoes with the seasoned shrimp (my shrimp are already pre-cooked, if yours is not, cook them for 3 minutes in salted water), sprinkle with parsley and cover with the sauce. Put the grated parmesan
- Put zest of a Sicilian lemon, cover with the prawns, parsley and take it to the oven for an average of 30 minutes. Enjoy!