SHRIMP WITH MACARONI AND ALFREDO SAUCE
View in original language
- Clean shrimp | 800 g
- Light cream | 200 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 1/2 cup
- Chopped Butter | 4 tablespoon
- Salt and crushed black peppercorns | to taste
- Tagliatelle | 500 g
- Broccoli | to taste
- Saute your shrimp fillets with garlic, olive oil, salt and your favorite seasonings.
- For the traditional Alfredo, you add the ingredients in a bain-marie little by little and throw them over the pasta. Here you take some of the oil that was left in the shrimp skillet and mix it in the butter so it gets flavored before joining the cream and Parmesan.
- Cook the noodles according to the package, you can even put a metal sieve on top and use the steam from the noodles to cook your broccoli.
- Place the cheese slices and toss the hot shrimp on top to melt slightly in the heat.
Did you like this recipe?