View in original language
- Dried and salted shrimp in shell | 400 g
- Palm oil | 250 ml
- Peppers (color as you like) | 2 unit(s)
- Tomatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Chives | to taste
- Wheat flour | 500 g
- Coconut milk | 500 ml
- Sour cream | 500 ml
- Seasonings: salt, black pepper, curry, bay leaf… | to taste
- cook the shrimp, keep the shells, the
people will need
- in a pan: the peeled shrimp, with
all chopped vegetables. You can cook them on the fire
down with a bottle of palm oil. You can leave the
- boil the shrimp shells with water. THE
We are going to pass this broth in the blender. filters,
mix with the wheat flour.
- Add this mixture to the pan. now don't stop
to mix until it has a more solid consistency
(Warning, it may take an hour or more)
- add coconut milk, and cream (500 mL
each, but you can just use coconut milk if you want).
Don't stop mixing to mix
- Can stop when preparation has reduced
enough, leaving a creamier texture. He can
eat with rice, good appetite!
Did you like this recipe?