View in original language
- Arborio rice320 g
- Small onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove4 unit(s)
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Olive oil to taste
- Dry white wine160 ml
- Vegetable broth1.5 l
- Shrimp500 g
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Large tomato1 unit(s)
- Seasonings (coriander, chives, chili pepper, salt, black pepper) to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil and the garlic in a pan
- Then add the shrimp
- Once it turns pink, remove it from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tsp of oil, the butter and the onion.
- Sautee the onion without frying
- Add the arborio rice and mix well
- Add the wine and stir until evaporated.
- Add the vegetable callus each time the pan dries.
- Repeat the process until the rice is cooked.
- don't stop moving
- Still with broth, and with cooked rice, add the seasonings and tomato
- mix it all up
- Add the tomato sauce and mix
- Add the prawns and mix
- Turn off the fire
- Add the Parmesan cheese and cover the pan.
- Mix well before serving