View in original language
- Clean shrimp700 g
- Arborio rice300 g
- Water1 l
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Salt1 to taste
- Black pepper1 to taste
- Olive oil1 to taste
- Parsley1 coffee spoon
- Vegetable bouillon cube1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves3 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Parmesan cheese200 g
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese300 g
- Straw Potato1 to taste
- Season the shrimp with salt, black pepper and the juice of 1 lemon and set aside.
- Add the water and dissolve the beef broth. Reserve;
- In a pan put the oil and onion and sauté. Then add the garlic and prawns and let them fry.
- After the shrimp are done, add the rice and mix well.
- Add the water little by little and keep stirring so that the rice cooks.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the Parmesan cheese and butter. Mix well.
- Put everything on a platter and top with the mozzarella. Bake in the oven until the cheese is golden.
- Remove from the oven and add straw potatoes to taste, enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like