View in original language
- Flour160 g
- Unsalted butter, chilled in cubes80 g
- Egg4 unit(s)
- Olive oil for sauteing1 tablespoon
- large onion, coarsely chopped1 unit(s)
- minced garlic cloves3 unit(s)
- Clean G shrimp500 g
- Salt to taste1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice1/2 unit(s)
- Sour cream100 g
- grated mozzarella cheese150 g
- Nutmeg to taste1 tablespoon
- Chopped parsley to taste1 tablespoon
- 1 In a bowl, mix the flour, a pinch of salt and the butter with your fingertips until it forms crumbs.
- 2 Add the yolk, mix
- 3 Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 4 Line a removable bottom tin covered with parchment paper, make holes with the help of a fork, take it to the fridge for 15 minutes and then bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 5 In a hot skillet, place the oil and sauté the onion and garlic.
- 6 Add the shrimp and sauté quickly
- 7 Season with salt and lemon juice. Reserve.
- 8 In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the cream.
- 9 Add the mozzarella cheese, season with salt and nutmeg and parsley.
- 10 Add the sautéed shrimp and arrange in the mold with the dough.
- 11 Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.