Shrimp in Pineapple
View in original language
- Shrimp400 g
- Pineapple1 unit(s)
- coconut milk1 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese1 unit(s)
- Parmesan1 unit(s)
- Clean the shrimp and set aside
- Cut the pineapple in half and remove the pulp. reserve the shell
- Chop the pineapple pulp and place in a frying pan with chopped onion and garlic. And let the pineapple turn red
- Throw in the coconut milk, the curd and let it cook
- In another skillet, with butter, fry the shrimp until they turn pink.
- Pour the shrimp into the pan with the pineapple
- Taste for salt and serve on pineapple peels.
- To finish, sprinkle Parmesan on top and put it in the oven to brown.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Tropical shrimp (shrimp in pineapple)
pineapple ice cream
Shrimp with pineapple