Shrimp in Mini Moranga
View in original language
- Medium Shrimp | 500 g
- Salt | 0 to taste
- Pepper | 0 to taste
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 300 g
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 cup
- Mini Strawberries | 3 unit(s)
- Season the shrimp with salt and garlic to taste!!
- Fry the medium shrimp for 2 minutes on each side and set aside!!
- In a pan, brown the onion, place the small shrimp and the tomato. Leave 5 minutes!!
- Add the cream of milk and the spoon of cottage cheese!!
- Finally, the grated parmesan cheese!!
- The mini strawberry, remove the lid and seeds!!
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes!!
- Put the sauce inside the mini strawberry!!
- Put the medium shrimp as a checkout!!
Did you like this recipe?