View in original language
- Shrimp500 g
- Cassava.500 g
- Coconut Milk200 ml
- Yellow pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Red Pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic4 unit(s)
- Tomato2 unit(s)
- Coriander to taste
- Palm oil2 tablespoon
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pepper sauce1 tablespoon
- Cook the cassava, drain, remove the stalks and reserve the cooking water
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper
- In the same pan where the bobó will be prepared, seal the shrimp in the oil and reserve for the end (do not wash the pan).
- In the same pan, add the palm oil and brown the garlic and onion.
- Add the peppers and sauté until soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Then put the sautéed in the blender with the cassava and add enough cooking water for the blender to blend all the ingredients.
- Take the preparation of the blender to the pan and add the coconut milk.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes and add the prawns.
- Add the pepper sauce, adjust the salt and finish with chopped cilantro or parsley to taste.