View in original language
- Arborio rice | 300 g
- Clean shrimp | 80 g
- Squid Rings | 80 g
- Pre-cooked octopus | 100 g
- Cleaned and pre-cooked mussels | 80 g
- Tomato sauce | 150 g
- cherry tomato | 70 g
- Palm | 60 g
- Garlic | 10 g
- unsalted butter | 30 g
- Sicilian lemon juice | 25 ml
- Olive oil | 15 ml
- Vegetable broth (or your choice) | 150 ml
- White wine | 1 cup
- Parsley | to taste
- In a pan, place the oil, garlic and seafood seasoned with salt and pepper.
- After sautéing the seafood, set aside and, in the same pan, add the arborio rice.
- Make the risotto according to the correct procedure, but in addition to the broth you are using, use the tomato sauce to cook the rice. Turning, one spoon of each.
- Add the cherry tomato cut in half, the hearts of palm and then the seafood.
- When it's time to finish, add a part of the parsley, Sicilian lemon and the butter. In this risotto we don't use parmesan to finish.
- When serving, place an octopus tentacle, a little parsley and a slice of Sicilian lemon.
Did you like this recipe?