Salmon with potato Salmon
View in original language
- Salmon200 g
- Lemon1/2 unit(s)
- Apple Cider Vinegar5 tablespoon
- Shoyo5 tablespoon
- Pink salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil4 tablespoon
- Marinate the salmon for about 30 to 40 minutes in vinegar, lemon and soy sauce.
- Pre heat the oven at 300 celcious for 20 minutes.
- Place the fish in a non-stick pan and after 10 minutes cover with oil and season. Another 5 to 10 minutes is ready... it depends on how well you want the fish.
- I served it with olive oil, lettuce and potatoes and boiled and roasted salmon with the fish.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
salmon in the bathtub
Baked Salmon with Easy Potatoes
Roasted Salmon with Potatoes