Salmon in wine with potatoes
View in original language
- Salmon | 1 kg
- White wine | 80 ml
- Olive oil | 10 tablespoon
- Potatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Small onion | 1 unit(s)
- Oregano | 1 coffee spoon
- Parsley | 1 coffee spoon
- Fine herbs | 1 coffee spoon
- Rosemary | 1 coffee spoon
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Check if the salmon piece has anything that needs to be removed like skin, thinner side, etc.
- After washing it, place it in a refractory with the juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper, let it marinate for half an hour in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 200°
- Peel and cut the potatoes into slices and season with salt and pepper.
- On a platter put 5 tablespoons of olive oil and arrange on top all the potato in slices like a bed, put the salmon and time to go to the oven!
- In that time make the sauce that you will use to baste all the fish every 15 minutes.
Sauce: place the wine, 5 tablespoons of olive oil, the small onion, the garlic, juice of half a lemon, all the spices, salt and pepper to taste in a food processor or blender.
- Every 15 minutes you will open the oven and sprinkle the fish with the mixture, the cooking period varies a lot from oven to oven, here I put it at 200°c and watered it 3 times that is, it was in the oven for 45 minutes.
- The fish is ready when the ends and potatoes are lightly browned.
READY! Lunch with the taste of a fine restaurant.
Did you like this recipe?