Salmon in caper sauce
View in original language
- Salmon2 unit(s)
- Dry seasonings0 to taste
- Olive oil0 to taste
- Sauce:capers (I use just over half of a 60g glass)40 g
- Sauce:olive oil1 tablespoon
- Sauce:butter2 tablespoon
- Sauce:small lemon1/2 unit(s)
- Sauce: Black pepper0 to taste
- Sauce:water2 tablespoon
- Put salt and dry seasonings and salmon, leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and then place it in the air fryer at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, open it and add another 5 minutes if necessary (this time depends on the size and thickness of the fish)
- You don't need to skin the salmon and you don't need to turn it over.
- Capers sauce Put the oil, butter and capers in a frying pan, let it sauté a little, add the lemon juice, water and black pepper, wick, then turn off the heat.
- Put the sauce on the salmon and your dish is ready, simple as that.