Salmon Gomes de Sa
Receita tradicional em PORTUGAL, da autoria de José Luiz Gomes de Sá Junior, q nasceu no PORTO. E tenho uma cliente específica q ama este prato...🥂 Read more
View in original language
- Olive oil to taste
- Garlic clove04 unit(s)
- Half moon cut onion04 unit(s)
- Cod def. rudely1 kg
- Boiled Potatoes04 unit(s)
- Black olives to taste
- Hard Boiled Eggs06 unit(s)
- Parsley to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet put the olive oil and garlic and sauté a little and then add the onion and let it become transparent.
- Add the cod and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the pitted olives, the parsley and the hard-boiled eggs, stir carefully
- Cut the boiled potatoes in water and salt into slices.
- ASSEMBLY: Put the potatoes in a refractory and cover with the cod, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- And it will be at the right point to serve 🥂